lunes, 13 de octubre de 2014

▶ The Quick Start Guide to Photoshop (Part 3) - YouTube ::: How's Your Ascension Going? ::: sharing...

* * *

* * *




* * *



* * *

***
Translatetraducir  / Vertaal /  ♪ → → → ► → → →
Terjemahan/μεταφράζω / übersetzen / ♪ → → → ► → → →
переводити/Traduire/ переводить ♪ → → → → → → ►
 ترجم / לתרגם   翻訳する 
***


Awakening with Suzanne Lie




Thursday, May 1, 2014

How's Your Ascension Going? -- Happy May Day
▶ Geoffrey West How Ascension Pt1 - YouTube

* * *

5-1-14

How's Your Ascension Going?

Happy May Day!

I know I am dating myself, but when I was a child we still celebrated May Day. We decorated the tetherball pole with colorful streamers. Each of us held one streamer and we danced around the May Pole. We were not as elaborate as the children in this video, but we had just as much fun.

This brings up the question of, “Are we having FUN with our ascension?” And are we sharing our experience in the same manner as the children in the video are sharing their experience. I doubt if we have any “adults” who are applauding our efforts.

The May Pole Dance

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtT21X4gKsM)

Furthermore, we have no assigned “historic manner” in which ascension should ascend. There have been many ascensions of an individual in our history, but these people were often worshiped and their story was told and re-told in many different ways.
Our ascension is not that of an individual but of an entire planet. This event is not documented in our spiritual texts. In fact, I do not know of any other planets that have ascended in this manner.
I am sure many planets have ascended, such as Venus has surely ascended. In fact, I just googled “the ascension of Venus” and found quite a bit of information. I will collect that and present it as one of my “May Projects.”
I am also going on a much needed retreat next week, so I will have time to further ponder the ascension Venus. I do remember quite a bit of my Venusian life. There have been many Venusians who have visited earth, I will also research and give you that information. I have read several articles, but now I must find them.
The energies of ascension are clearly upon us in this NOW. So, lets dance around the May Pole and celebrate the joy and unconditional love that is entering our dear planet Gaia. It is so easy to become caught up in our daily duties and forget the bigger picture.
I have been learning about “Letting GO.” That is my Multidimensional SELF has been “teaching” me about letting go. I have repeatedly been challenged by the apparent LOSS of some person, situation or thing. The first few times I “flipped out,” but now I am finally learning/remembering to “just LET GO.”
Just as the early pioneers had to let go of the many possessions they thought they needed when they crossed the wilderness to their new home, there are many components of our life that will we find are now too “heavy” to carry across the unknown into our new life.
Therefore, I would have to say that my ascension process is filled with “letting GO.”
The glory and beauty of this process is that every person, place, situation or thing that I have had Let Go has returned in a new and higher dimensional way. At first I fought the letting go and filled the process with much sorrow and drama. I would like to say that now I a beyond “drama” and emotion, but would not be true.
However, I now have a much greater ability to finally realize, “Oh, I guess this is one of the things that I must Let GO as a process of my ascension.”
In closing, I ask again, “How is YOUR ascension going?” My youtube at the top of this Blog is the first of a series in which I will be talking to every-day people about their every-day experience of personal and planetary ascension. I would love to hear your experience too.

Please write your experiences in the comments if you wish or you can contact me at:
suzancaroll@multidimensions.com
Blessings to you all,
Happy May Day
And Happy Ascension




* * *

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario